The Building Process
Our Process Makes Building Your New Home a Great Experience From Start to Finish!
Vita Bella Homes is dedicated to making building your custom home as easy as possible.
What to expect:
- Preliminary Meeting: to discuss size and type of home you and your family might be considering. We can also aid you in finding the perfect lot in the neighborhood you want.
- Budget – We will then be able to pre-price your dream home with the options that are important to you and your family. We understand that every family has a budget and we work with you to make sure you are getting the most home for your money.
- Plan Design – Builder Justin Skiles specializes in design and can work with your pre-purchased plans or with your architect or drafter to bring your vision to reality. Known for his attention to detail, he will help and guide you through the design process with as little or as much help as you desire.
- Financing Options – We can recommend financing options because of our great relationship with area lenders. If you are purchasing a home with the idea of remodeling, we can recommend loan options that will work the cost of your remodel into the loan.
- Time to Pick Things Out! – We will work with you to start selection of material colors and finishes for your new home. You can get expert design advice on everything you are considering.
- Pre-construction Meeting – to make sure all last minute changes are incorporated. If you have asked for changes to your original plan, we will get you an updated budget. You will always know what you are spending. We take this time to educate you on what to expect during the construction period.
- Walk Throughs – will occur between you and the project superintendent over the next several months. Vita Bella Homes believes in honest open communication. We want you to be involved in the process.
- Final Walk-Through – You are ready to move-in to your beautiful new home!
- Vita Bella Homes Guarantee –